My 365

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone out there in cyber-land had a Happy Easter.  Ours was a little lackluster.  I wish we could have found an Easter Egg Hunt or something...we just stayed at home all day.  Boring!  We have all been fighting this cold or whatever it is, all I know is that it's miserable and sucking the life out of me!  I made the kids Easter Baskets last night and despite the tummy ache I got from eating WAY too many of the jelly beans while assembling them, I think they turned out good.  The kids enjoyed them at least.  I think next year we should do Easter at Aunt Beth's house (sorry, Aunt Beth, I'm totally throwing you under the bus).  We could do an Easter Egg hunt, dress up the mini's in Easter Egg colors and do pony rides!  It would (will) be GREAT!!  I can't wait.  We are doing it!  I'm pumped!  Too bad, it's a year away.
My crowing glory...

Gracie's Basket

Gabe's Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment