My 365

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Forethought...

In the spirit of trying to keep a positive attitude, I tried thinking of a list of things I'm looking forward to in the near future.  Surprisingly, I had a lot of things to add to this list!

1. Gracie's Birthday Party
2. Decorating the downstairs and creating a haven
3. Getting to see Aunt Beth soon (hopefully)
4. Getting to see the rest of my family in Georgia as much and as often as I want!
5. Andy and Jessica coming out for a visit in June!
6. My birthday in June!!
7. The premier of Eclipse AND The Last Airbender in the same weekend!!!
8. Getting to see Rachel and seeing those movies with her
9. Seeing the kids this summer
10. Getting tattoos with Jess, Mom, Aunt Beth and Aunt Dale...and anyone else who wants to join in on the fun
11. Getting to hang out with Carol in Illinois
12. Being able to work on my photography and enjoying my favorite hobby
...and the most exciting one
13. Getting to see Mike again in November and going to DISNEY WORLD!!!

So I guess there are a lot of things to look forward to and when you have something to look forward to it's easier to get motivated and get through the everyday, mundane things you have to do.  It always helps to see a finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment