My 365

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring

I'm finally seeing the first signs of spring and it always does the same thing to me.  There is something to be said for the old "Spring Cleaning"...not only in your house, but to clear the cobwebs out of your head as well.  I have been in such a funk for the last month with constant ups and downs and just feeling, well, lost.  I know some of that has to do with all the change lately, but I think some of it has been building for a while.  It's so hard to find direction and inspiration that I usually just find myself wandering in circles.  I feel passionate and inspired by a lot things, but I also tend to get overwhelmed easily and therefore founder when inspiration hits.  I would like to turn things around.  I am finally starting to feel somewhat comfortable in my own skin (it only took 29 years!) and I want to start coming out of my shell.  I want to find what makes me happy and do it!  The only problem is, I don't know what that is yet.  But I'm sure I will in time, at least I hope.  Until then, I'm going to be the best me I can be and not apologize for it anymore.  I don't have time to try and fit into everyone's box of what I should be.  I am finally accepting me for what I am and it's liberating.  Here's to Spring and new beginnings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment