My 365

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pros and Cons

I left my heart, and a couple of limbs, in Colorado.  But because the earth continues rotating, so must I.  So I started thinking of a list of pros and cons for the current situation.  So here is what I came up with so far.

Pros
No more Sunday morning fights
No more scraping the windshield in sub-zero temps
Don't have to drive across the country next Christmas
Nice warm, sunny days
Weekends with Aunt Beth
Fairy Princess Birthday Party

Cons
No more Sunday morning "kiss and make-up" after the fight leading to a very relaxed Sunday evening
No more weekends with Andy and Jess
No more girls nights
...and the big one - No more Daddy, at least for a while.


So it's good that the pros are outweighing the cons right now and I'm sure I will think of more things to ad to that list along the way.  Every day gets easier, but there will a few bad sprinkled in there I'm sure.  I can do anything as long as I know it's not forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment